Ideal for key areas
Outdoor areas impose specific demands on the floor surface. It needs to provide safe grip and be easy to look after, including in winter or when wet. Rain or melt water might flow through paddocks, so good drainage is vital. In areas with extreme climates, the flooring needs to be especially robust. BELMONDO® offers the perfect solutions for critical areas, both inside the stables and outside.
Especially for outdoor areas we recommend BELMONDO® Paddock. Its special rhombic profile offers good grip when wet. The knobbly underside fulfils two functions: it works as a shock absorber for the horse, and it also improves grip for its hooves. The flexibility of the mats makes it easy to remove frozen matter in the winter. The knobs also provide good drainage beneath the mat. The UV-resistant top coat makes BELMONDO® Paddock particularly robust and durable. That’s why it is often used in countries with hot climates.
- improved wet slip resistance
- good drainage due to studs on lower side
- weatherproof and UV resistant
- frozen matter can be loosened easily (elastic even at very low temperatures)
- easy to clean
- easy installation due to interlocking joints
- suitable for vehicle traffic
Installation: according to BELMONDO® installation instructions*
Surface: rhombic profile (36) with top coat
Lower side: studs (5 mm)
Thickness: 24 mm
Dimensions: 1 m × 1 m, 4 sides with puzzle shaped edges
* Please take notice of the corresponding specifications and installation instructions with useful advice and tips.
Gummiwerk KRAIBURG Elastik GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 8683 701-527
Fax: +49 8683 701-4527